GROUNDWATER MANAGEMENT AREA 14
JOINT PLANNING COMMITTEE MEETING
NOTICE OF OPEN MEETING
As required by Section 36.108(e), Texas Water Code, a meeting of the Groundwater Management Area 14 Joint Planning Committee, comprised of representatives from the following groundwater conservation districts located wholly or partially within Groundwater Management Area 14: Bluebonnet GCD, Brazoria County GCD, Lone Star GCD, Lower Trinity GCD, and Southeast Texas GCD—will be held on Tuesday October 5, 2021, at 9:30 A.M. at the offices of the Harris-Galveston Subsidence District, located at 1660 W. Bay Area Blvd., Friendswood, Texas 77546.
The items of business to be considered and transacted during the meeting are as follows:
1. Call to order;
2. Confirmation of receipt of posted notices;
3. Welcome and Introductions;
4. Public comment;
5. Discussion and possible action to approve minutes of the April 9, 2021 GMA 14 Joint Planning Meetings;
6. Update from Texas Water Development Board and discussion of any related items of interest to GMA 14;
Meeting will be convened as a meeting of the GMA 14 Joint Planning Interlocal Agreement Participants.
7. Discussion and possible action regarding the DFCs/Proposed DFCs and the path forward for GMA 14 to accomplish statutory mandates for Round 3 Joint Planning;
GMA 14 Interlocal Agreement Participants meeting will be adjourned, and the meeting of the GMA 14 District Representatives will reconvene.
8. Review, discussion, and consideration of Summary Reports regarding written comments received by each GCD during its public comment period and at its public hearing, and to consider any GCD’s suggested revisions to the Proposed Desired Future Conditions;
9. Discussion, consideration, and possible action to revise and/or adopt DFCs for GMA 14;
10. Discussion and possible action regarding next meeting date, location, and agenda items;
11. Meeting Adjourned.
Comments concerning any aspect of this meeting should be directed to Mr. John Martin of the Southeast Texas Groundwater Conservation District, P.O. Box 1407, Jasper, TX 75951; [email protected], or (409) 383-1577.
<![if !vml]><![endif]>Come to hand and posted on a Bulletin Board in the Courthouse, County, Texas, on this, the day of August/September 2021.
<![if !vml]><![endif]>John Martin, Chairman
GMA 14 Planning Group
These public meetings are available to all persons regardless of disability. If you require special assistance to attend the meeting please contact the Southeast Texas Groundwater Conservation District, (409) 383-1577, at least three working days prior to the meeting, so that appropriate arrangements can be made.