Southeast Texas Groundwater
NOTICE is given that the Board of Directors of the Southeast Texas Groundwater Conservation District will hold a monthly board meeting on Thursday September 9, 2021 starting at 10:00 a.m., at the Jasper County Courthouse Annex Building, Emergency Operations Center (2nd floor), at 271 East Lamar, Jasper, Texas 75951 in accordance with the Texas Open Meeting Act, Chapter 551 of the Texas Government Code or (as amended).
Regular Board Meeting:
The items of business to be considered and transacted during the meeting are as follows:
1. Call to order;
2. Public comment;
3. Discussion and possible action to approve the minutes of the July 8, 2021 Board meeting;
4. Discussion and possible action on the monthly Treasurer’s Report and approval of payables presented;
6. Discussion and possible action regarding TML Health Benefits Pool trustee election;
7. Discussion and possible action regarding potential changes to the District’s Rules and specifically as they relate to Management Plan item 4.2(1) – “Evaluation of the District’s Rules to determine whether any amendments are recommended to decrease the amount of waste of groundwater within the District;
8. Discussion and possible action regarding GMA 14; proposed DFCs/DFCs and the current round of Desired Future Conditions planning;
9. Manager’s Report to include: TAGD conference and drought conditions;
10. Establish date, time and place of next meeting; and,
11. Meeting adjourned.
These public meetings are available to all persons regardless of disability. If you require special assistance to attend the meeting please contact the Southeast Texas Groundwater Conservation District, (409) 383-1577, at least three working days prior to the meeting so that appropriate arrangements can be made.
John M. Martin